CITY HALL HAS REOPENED TO THE PUBLIC. BUSINESS OFFICE HOURS ARE mONDAY - FRIDAY FROM 8:00AM - 4:30PM. MANY CITY SERVICES REMAIN ONLINE. should you need to conduct business in person, please note that added sanitation procudures are in place and social distancing is required. please direct any questions to email@example.com or call 770.497.5286.
Welcome to the Alcohol Beverage Licensing Department! This is the one-stop shop for Alcohol Beverage Licensing, Alcohol Handling Permits, and Alcohol Awareness Training for the City of Duluth.
All businesses within the city limits of Duluth that are interested in serving or selling any type of alcohol beverage (liquor, spirits, distilled beverages, beer, and/or wine) are required to obtain an Alcohol Beverage License. We are happy to assist you with all of your alcohol related questions. You may contact us by visiting the Business Office in City Hall at 3167 Main Street, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 770.476.3434.
On this site you will find the following:
1. New Alcohol Beverage License Application
2. Renewal Alcohol Beverage License Application
3. Supplemental Alcohol Beverage License Applications (catering, special event, and special event non-profit)
4. Alcohol Handling Permit Application (new and renewal)
5. Alcohol Awareness Training (dates, times, and cost)
6. Excise Tax Report and Payment Options