PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT
Maps and GIS
Explore City data to look up parcels, determine zoning, view flood hazard zones and more.
- Look up by address, place or parcel PIN
- Determine if a property is in the city limits
- Determine a property's zoning district
- Determine a property's school district
- Locate City amenities
- View 50-75 foot stream buffers
- View FEMA flood hazard zones
- Draw, create, save and print maps
Duluth’s Planning and Development Department is responsible for creating, updating and maintaining all (GIS) data pertinent to the City of Duluth.
CITY OF DULUTH STREET LISTING WITH SUBDIVISION INFORMATION
PDF Maps Available Online:
2020 Downtown Parking Map
Character Area Map (Please refer to our Comprehensive Plan)
Future Land Use Map (Please refer to our Comprehensive Plan)
The Official Zoning Map is updated from time to time. For an official zoning determination please contact the Planning Department at 770.476.1790.
Sidewalks & Multi-Use Trails Map
Stormwater Zones Map