All businesses within the City limits of Duluth that are interested in serving or selling any type of alcohol beverage (liquor, spirits, distilled beverages, beer, and/or wine) are required to obtain an Alcohol Beverage License. You may contact us by visiting the Business Office in City Hall at 3167 Main Street, emailing us at email@example.com or by calling 770.476.3434.
OCGA 3-2-7.1 required the GA Department of Revenue to implement a statewide centralized application process for retail alcohol licensing. This new process ensures the initial application is sent simultaneously to the State and City. This is managed through the Georgia Tax Center (GTC) portal, which can be accessed via this link: GEORGIA TAX CENTER. We suggest you review the FAQs and print out the directions for registering on the site FOR ALCOHOL LICENSING FAQS
For questions regarding the GA Dept. of Revenue requirements, call 877-423-6711 or access the DOR website for the Division of Alcohol and Tobacco at https://dor.georgia.gov/alcohol-tobacco
Since the State of GA regulations are not identical to the City of Duluth ordinance, our forms are still required to be completed. If you wish to clarify components of the Duluth ordinance, email CityClerk@duluthga.net.
On this site you will find the following:
- New Alcohol Beverage License Application (available via link on GTC also)
- Renewal Alcohol Beverage License Application
- Application for Alcohol Beverage Catering
- Applications for Special events, and non-profit special events (must also begin on GTC)
- Alcohol Handling Permit Application (new and renewal)
- Alcohol Awareness Training (dates, times, and cost)
- Excise Tax Report and Payment Options