2023 Mortgage Report Listing
- The Mortgage Report listing is used by tax servicing agencies and mortgage companies that escrow the City of Duluth Property Taxes for their clients. The original report goes up when the City bills each September. Every month after the original billing, the report is updated and only the unpaid property taxes are shown.
- There are two charges listed for each account; property tax and storm water tax. Both of these totals should be included when remitting payment for each parcel number. Any unpaid balances after December 15th are subject to interest and penalties as allowed by Georgia Law.
- The City accepts third party checks and are considered on-time if received prior to December 15th.
- View the 2023 Mortgage Report.
- For questions regarding individual account balances email firstname.lastname@example.org.