Check the links to find out more information about these issues. If these links do not answer your questions or provide clear direction, please call Community Development and Engineering at 770.476.1790.

Do you have a code compliance issue, which can include any of the following;

Abandoned/junk vehicles, accumulation of rubbish or garbage, disposal of garbage, illegal signs, illegal home occupation, overgrown grass/ weeds, zoning violations, fences or walls in disrepair, open and outdoor storage, parking on an unpaved surface and building or demolition without a permit.

Flooding can be found here.

Stormwater or Drainage issues can be found here, including issues within the City right of way.

Title VI Compliance can be found here.